Comprara respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
When you purchase or register for a Comprara Product or Service (“the Service”) you can be certain that we have implemented comprehensive security practices to ensure that only you and those people you provide authorised access to can see your Service. We respect your right to privacy and feel it is important for you to know how we handle the information we receive from you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- email address
- phone number
- fax number
- information about your job role
- information about your educational qualifications
- information you provide about your companies profile
- information collected when you undertake assessment at the Procurement Development Centre
- information about the services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
- credit card information
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
Comprara may use the collected personal information and other information about your use of the Service to operate and make the Service available to you, for billing, identification and authentication, to contact you about your use of the Service, research purposes and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service and Site.
The personal information you provide may be used by Comprara to:
- provide your Skills Gap Test and Training Needs Analysis results to your employer, where your employer contracts with Comprara to deliver a Procurement Maturity Profile
- compile an employer-requested list of those persons in their employment who have registered for the Skills Gap Test and Training Needs Analysis and their completion status
- aggregate and use for internal review to analyse trends and statistics
- process your registration and record your profile information
- customise future service offerings, such as procurement training
Comprara may disclose your personal information to:
- professional program providers
- your employer for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement
- partners so that they may contact you about their products and services
- external service providers to whom we have contracted out functions such as printers, mailing houses, information technology companies and marketing and communications agencies
- to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law
- overseas third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and services required to operate and maintain the Service
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and update your personal information by:
- Logging in and modifying your account information at any time by clicking on the My Profile link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen; or
- Contacting us at Level 5, 356 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic, 3000. We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 5, 356 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic, 3000. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.