Giving you the insight that makes a difference. This service is powered by Comprara and its partners.
The platform was created to meet the ongoing request we heard from Chief Procurement Officers and Supply Chain Directors. They wanted an easy-to-use tool to quickly assess their people against strategies and landscapes that seem to change frequently and rapidly.
1. Scalable. Easily deployed to geographically dispersed workforces through an online secure interface.
2. Usable.The user interface needed to be so good that the users could engage without distraction.
3. Relevant. To assess skills and experience; behaviours and attitudes and knowledge.
4. Reliable. The structure of the assessments needed to bring together what you know with what you do, and how you act – with internal validations for individual and team capability.
5. Insightful. Assessing individual and team capability is one thing but being able to benchmark these against other organisations and visualise the results across the entire data set is another. CapabilityTRAK is your dashboard that provides the insights to ultimately drive the vision and deliver the strategy.
Now everyone is getting on board!
Robust assessment packs, tailored solutions, visualised capability and benchmarks are all on offer.
A strategic objective is to establish standards for best practice procurement capability to deliver procurement. Whilst many organisations have existing learning and development programs, the opportunity is to take a more strategic approach to building capability across the team.
Introducing a holistic approachWhen assessing capability, it is ideal to take into account a person’s knowledge combined with their skills and experience to bring together a holistic picture of capability as a combination of what those who procure know combined with what they do and/or how they act. This enables the overall assessment of capability; the application of competence in a range of situations to deliver better business outcomes.
Tailored programs are underpinned with change management principles
Compelling to encourage participation from every individual engaged in the procurement lifecycle.
Easy to use so as to capture maximum information relating to capability.
Communicated clearly succinctly and resolving objections in the mind of the participant.
Feedback rich to gain insights, suggestions and recommendations for every induvial engaged in the program. This is why after completing each assessments, participants receive an individual report with tons of suggestions for them to consider, both at an individual level, and in discussion with their manager.