The world’s leading assessment solutions for those with commercial responsibilities.
Contract Management Assessments
What is Skills Gap Analysis
A skills gap analysis is, quite simply, an assessment of your current capability level compared to the skill level required. This can be done on an individual, group or organisation-wide level. The skill level required might be in relation to a project in the pipeline, the broader responsibilities of a job position, or even the ability to live up to the values of an organisation.
Do you have the correct configuration of capability to deliver?
By assessing your skills, behaviours and knowledge, it builds a picture of what you know against what you do and how you act.
- Systematically determine the availability of capability across your existing team. Is it that more capability is needed, or more capacity?
- Discover whether your department is fully prepared to deliver the strategy.
- Solidify your return on investment in training by acquiring only that which is absolutely necessary.
- Justify the need for training, headcount or additional services to fulfil the plan.
- Grow your capability to do more with the same … or more with less.
Get to grips with the capability that exists within your organisation. Access these best-in-class capability assessments and visualisations trusted by others like you, everyday.
- You can either leverage one of our many ‘off the shelf’ assessments
- you can have a tailored assessment designed to suit the specific needs of your organisation. We can design you a snazzy Capability Framework
- if you already have one – no problem – we can map our assessments to it.